Saturday, June 28, 2008

Black Raspberry Picking

You guessed it.......we picked again. This is one of the reasons why we love Ohio. We get to pick fresh fruit all summer long. Most of the berries you see in the picture will be picked by us next week. They are still red and need to be a DARK purple/black. Red raspberries will not be here until August.
All of the girls had a good time and we get to eat as we pick.
We pulled into the driveway and got in the house about 5 minutes before it rained.
Now I get to freeze some and make a pie with the rest.
I could not decide on what pictures to put on so I put them all.












5 comments:

Jill said...

Yum! Is that the same place you took us last summer? Camille looks so old walking around there. Cute shirts the girls have on, I want one.

WineLover said...

Looks like FUN!! I want a smoothie :)

Sarah Walton said...

Thanks for the pieces of pie! It was so yummy. We loved it. We ate it last night after everyone was gone - it was a nice reward!

Laura said...

McKenna and Camille look so old! I wish I had some fresh blackberries right now!

Andrew and Trena said...

holla! that looks yummy i guess. trena loves berries but im not too fond of them. the girls look really cute. mckenna is getting so big!