Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anthony-Thomas Candy Company


Since Cory is off this week, I decided we would do lots of things together as a family.
This morning we went to a library show and then headed off to the Anthony -Thomas Candy Company for a tour.



The tour was only about 1/2 an hour and we only got ONE piece of chocolate. Now, those of you who know me know that this was a BIG disappointment. They gave us one of the Buckeyes and they were very good.



Overall the tour was okay. The kids liked being there together and getting the candy but the tour was not too exciting for them. I guess Kelly was more interested than McKenna. After the tour they each picked out candy and so did I. They are pretty good but they still don't compare to See's Candy!

3 comments:

the4bulls said...

Sees candy is really so much better! Thanks for introducing us to it!

Jill said...

Haha I was laughing when you said they only gave you 1 piece! That's what I would have thought..."1 peice?..you're kidding right?"

Sarah Walton said...

I've been kind of wanting to do that tour there. Too bad they only give out 1 piece! And I love See's too!