Friday, June 13, 2008

Rain Dance


Tonight was so fun!
As we were starting dinner, there were big storm clouds rolling in very fast. As we finished dinner it started to rain. I suggested going out in the rain to play and Cory was shocked. He says I don't do things like that.











Well........I do!
The girls got their bathing suits on and I changed my clothes.
We played out for a while and ran around the driveway. I LOVE when it pours on you.


















Even daddy came out and had fun.














We did not let Camille out so she watched from the front door. She was okay with it.


















We did not get any pictures of Kelly in the rain because by the time we thought of the camera she was drying off and did not want to go out again.





































It was around 75 degrees so it was kind of warm.
It started thundering and lightening a lot so we would run into the garage.











When we came in we changed into our jammies and had hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.



















5 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I can't wait to do that with Greg one day.

Jill said...

Sweet! I love warm rain. I remember doing that in Ma. The girls look so cute.

WineLover said...

Looks like fun!! We've had some major downpours here lately!

Mike Nelson said...

holler! looks like fun! gonna be 97 all week here! eeeek

Sarah Walton said...

Angie, I love it! You've inspired me to do that next time it rains!