Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Picking and a Picnic


Saturday Cory and I took the girls to Jacquemin Farm to do some pumpkin picking. It was a beautiful sunny day but VERY windy. We took a hayride out to the field to pick our own pumpkins. A family on the ride was nice enough to take another family picture. I believe this is number 2. The girls thought the hay was nice and soft to sit on.



There were a few blow-up things for the girls to play on. This was a haunted house. The only way McKenna would go in is if I went too. I don't think I was supposed to but I went in anyway. She still did not like it too much. Kelly loved everything.









They loved the hayride and LOVED being with daddy. It wasn't quite as windy on the ride.






After the pumpkin picking we went to a nearby park. We had packed a lunch of peanut butter and jelly and tuna sandwiches, pretzels, water, lemonade, and KitKats. There were too many bees around so they did not get to play very long.

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

Your hair looks cute Ang....did you get a new haircut? I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Cute cute.

Jill said...

Kelly, will you bring me a butter- burger to california?

Sarah Walton said...

Hey Angie! Looks like a fun outing .... where is that farm? Too bad the bees ruined the park trip. we've had that happen a few too many times lately. oh, by the way, is play group at your house this week?

Britt said...

Pumpkins picking is one of my favorite things to do in the fall in the Midwest. My boys luuuuuuv a good hayride.

Leah said...

Hey Ang. Looks fun! We want to go there also. When you have a minute will you give me the directions?