Monday, October 15, 2007

Banana Bread and Halloween Party

Friday night the girls and I made banana bread together. They get excited to pour things into the bowl and there is enough room on the counter for them to sit and watch. Yes, it was cold enough that night to wear these PJs.



Saturday afternoon was the Doctor's Hospital Intern/Resident Halloween Party. I did not get too many good pictures but I will get more on Halloween. Some of my blogger friends have better ones.


Camille is sitting by McKenna in the front. McKenna is the penguin and Camille is the witch. Kelly is in back as a cheerleader.


McKenna was not too happy for most of the party. She warmed up near the end.

4 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

AWWWWWWWW!!! HOW PRECIOUS!!!

Laura said...

I am loving the new posts everyday, since I check it five times a day. The girls always look so cute.

MiMi said...

HelloAngels, This is so great to see you all. We love and Miss you!
MiMi

MiMi said...

You are the cutest penguin and best cheerleader ever!
Love you all
MiMi