Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Is it time for my group?"


It started with Camille getting up on her knees and then McKenna had to get on top of her like she tries to do a lot. Kelly joined in so I told them to stay there while I got the camera. It is fun to see how alike and different they look from each other.
There are 3 other moms from church that have 3 year olds or soon to be 3 year olds. They started a group and it is just the four of us. We each take turns one day a week watching all four girls for just 2 hours so the other moms can get things done that they would much rather do with out all of their kids with them. Today was McKenna's first day and she kept saying "Is it time for my group?" She really liked playing with the other girls.



Have you ever frozen gogurts? Well, I did and they thought they were popsicles. They were loving them so of course I had to take a picture. I can tell I am going to get carried away with this blog stuff. Until next time....

2 comments:

Laura said...

They are so cute! Mckenna looks so grown up

Mary said...

Blogging becomes very addicting!