Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kelly's Dance Class


We signed Kelly up for dance classes! Lately she has been dancing all around the house and trying to be a cheerleader. A friend of ours (thanks Leah) put their daughter in a class that is a combo class. They get to do Jazz, Tap, Gymnastics, and Ballet. They do something different each month and have a recital in June. We thought that would be perfect to get a taste of it all. She is so excited. She started last night doing gymnastics and had so much fun. It is a 45 minute class which is just enough for the little ones. I think she was mostly excited about the clothes. She loved trying them on and posing in the mirror. She was a little disappointed that she didn't get get to wear her skirt for gymnastics but the time will come.




I still have not figured out how to write on the side of a picture but one day I will. This is the girls this morning right before we took Kelly to school. I tried to get Ashlee (the one I babysit) to get in the picture but I guess she is camera shy already at 5.
They looked so cute I just couldn't resist a picture....... or 2 .......or 3. McKenna just can't resist the faces.
.




3 comments:

JoEllen said...

Ang Dawg! I can't believe how big your girls are...wow! They sure are cuties. How are you liking Ohio?

The Murdocks said...

Hi Angie!!! This is Brieann (Poole) Murdock...I found you on JoEllen's blog. I added you to one of my friends. I hope you don't mind. Your girls are so cute!!!

Andrew and Trena said...

Holla Back! Thanks for keeping us up on what you guys are up to and for the pictures of the girls! Tell cory holla back! Celtics!