Friday, October 12, 2007

Daddy's Work


Today was our first visit to daddy's work. We went to eat lunch with him and almost missed him. We waited for 40 minutes and were about to leave but McKenna wanted to go around the halls one more time. Right when we got back from our walk (about 4 minutes long) he came up behind us. The girls were so happy. Kelly loved the hospital food and McKenna was just happy daddy made it. I think this is our first picture together with all of us.




The girls put on a ballet for me yesterday. I am telling you.......they LOVE those clothes.

2 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

im the first one to leave a comment on this blog. holla! cute dance pictures!

Britt said...

I found you!! My boys live for trips to the hospital to visit dad. I'm sure there is nothing cooler in their world!