Thursday, May 1, 2008

To those tired of seeing COOTIE!

I have been told by a few people that they are tired of seeing Cootie on my blog and that I need a new post. Well, here is a new post.

MY DAY
1. Got up
2. Took a shower before Ashlee got here.
3. Got Kelly ready for school.
4. Took kids to school.
5. Finished getting beautiful. haha
PICKED UP TOYS
6. Got McKenna and Camille ready.
7. Took McKenna to playgroup at Amber's.
8. Camille and I went to Michael's, Bath and Body Works, Target, and Tim Hortaon for hot chocolate even though it was not cold out.
9. Picked up Kelly from school.
10. Picked up McKenna from playgroup.
11. Came home and ate lunch.
12. Camille and McKenna took a LONG nap.
PICKED UP TOYS
13. Kelly and I read books, planted her plant, and did her playground book.
14. Took a 45 minute nap.
15. Picked up Ashlee from school.
16. Watched Wubbzy with McKenna.
17. Daddy came home.
18. Played outside with Stone and Sharon.
19. Made mom's spaghetti, corn, bread sticks, and pears for the family.
20. Went to Wives Club.
21. Checked on Kelly's fish and messages. He is still alive.
22. Helped Cory put the girls to bed.
PICKED UP TOYS
23. Blogged
AND THOSE ARE JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS!

Now was that really very interesting???
P.S. Ashlee is the girl I babysit.
P.S.S. Camille is officially walking.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

You got a 45 minute nap! I'm so jealous.

Ashli said...

Very interesting, thank you!

Sabby said...

Hi Angie, it's so fun to see you. Your girls are adorable. I will have to add you to my blog list, keep in touch!

Mary said...

Totally blog worthy!