Friday, May 30, 2008

Kelly's Kindergarten Graduation

Today was Kelly's Kindergarten graduation.
This is Kelly with her teacher Mrs. Cassell. Mrs. Cassell is retiring this year after 31 years of teaching. Kelly LOVED her!























































Kelly and Ashlee.
Ashlee was not in her class but lives across the street and I watch her in the mornings and afternoons.





















Kelly and Bella.
She lives down the street and they have recently started playing together. Bella is almost a year older and boy is she taller.













Class of 2020
CRAZY!










McKenna, Camille, and Kelly.
McKenna had to be part of almost every picture.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations Kelly! She looks like she is just trying to keep the hat on her head in all of the pictures!

Jill said...

Way to go Kelly!! We wish we could have been there to see you walk across the stage. Class of 2020! Crazy!!!

WineLover said...

What a great day! I remember when Mason graduated from Mrs. Cassell's kindergarten class 7 years ago!!

Unknown said...

Kelly-
Wow! You get to be a First Grader soon. How fun. I wish we could have been there. We miss you- Love,Uncle Mike, Aunt Kristin plus Jacob , Hannah and Sydney

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

Congratulations Kelly. I cant believe that you are going to be a first greader soon. You will have alot of fun and make alot of friends.
PS I got Camille a Lakers sippy cup but I need your address so I can send it. Email it to me :)