Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Counter Tops


This is the only picture I can find of the old counters. This is when we look at the house and the fridge was being fixed. I thought I had another one but nope!
We changed our blue laminate counter tops to beautiful granite.
Here are the new tops. They just got done a few hours ago. They look so clean!

Our new stainless steel sink and new faucet!


I tried to get a close up and with our camera this is the best I could do without making it look REALLY spotty. It mainly looks black from far away but closer up it looks a bit more like this.

With the flash on, the colors show up way more than they do in real life.

9 comments:

Ashli said...

I am so jealous...

Laura said...

Those counter tops look so nice!

Mary said...

Beautiful!
Aren't you going to miss the blue?

JoEllen said...

I love it Ang!

Jill said...

Sweet! Those are awesome. I want some!!!

Heather said...

Looks fantastic - what an improvement!

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, that is a beautiful countertop! Such a difference it makes. Nice choice.

Marla said...

Look at those fancy counter tops. They look great.... congrats!

Sara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new countertops! They are beautiful! What a difference it makes in your kitchen!