Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas


Well, Christmas has come and gone and it came all too fast. It always has a way of doing that.
We could not put the presents out under the tree until Camille went to bed on Christmas Eve. We thought she might rip them all open. She really liked what she saw on Christmas morning.











Cory had to go in to work on Christmas morning. While we waited a few hours for him to come home, Kelly tried to get Camille to open the present she had bought for her. Camille's best present was the wrapping paper!














Santa brought the girls a wagon and put all of their presents inside of it. They loved it. Santa knew they needed a wagon for the zoo.









Kelly and McKenna opened all of their presents in a flash and then played with everything the rest of the day. I spent most of the day in bed with a stomach ache. I guess all of their sicknesses caught up with me.
I lost a picture here and every time I try and add one after I type, it gets all messed up so I guess it will get left out.










Since it is a bit colder here in Ohio than in California, I usually put on one of my 2 robes in the morning and at night. I have a blue "softy" and a yellow"softy". That is what the girls call them. I figured they needed a "softy" of their own.








McKenna got a purple, and Kelly got a pink "softy".
Dad calls them little mommies.

3 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

oh holla! Cute pics of christmas! The girls look like they had a nice christmas! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Angie!!!! So good to hear from you! I will continue to blog stalk you, so feel free to do the same to me. I have one question for you...no...make that two:
1. Is the word "dookie Squat" still in your vocabulary?
2. Do you still dance like a manian to "Aint nothin' gonna break my stride"?
I plan on asking Randi the same questions!

Cara said...

so cute! I love the softies. I'm so excited that I'm Kelly's teacher now! Tell her that I'm working on adding stuff to my blog so that she can check it out.