Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Babysitting




So, most of you know that I babysit everyday. I watch a little girl that lives across the street. She comes over in the morning before school for about 1/2 an hour and then I take her and Kelly to Kindergarten. Ashlee stays at school all day for another class so I pick her up later at 3:30. She is a very easy girl to watch. She can be really quiet but other days she laughs like crazy.




Also, everyday there are 2 boys that come over and stay from 3-5:30pm. It is just a few hours and the kids play pretty good together.
Sam is 5 and 1/2(next to Kelly) and Joe is 4( next to McKenna). They are brothers and their parents work schedule overlaps by a few hours so their dad drops them off and their mom picks them up. McKenna and Joe seem to get along VERY well. Sometimes too well that they get into mischief.






Ashlee has an older sister, Allysa, who is 9. She comes over on no school days or other occasions when her mom has something to do. I am supposed to be watching her but most of the time she is watching Camille. She LOVES her! Well, she loves babies in general.

1 comment:

Britt said...

I think I'll come out from hiding soon and maybe I'll see you when I do. It sounds like your house is the place. Go super woman!