Friday, January 18, 2008

Camille's New Tricks




Since Camille has been able to crawl for almost 3 months now, she never really cared about the stairs. For the past few days they have started to become more interesting. McKenna was sure it was okay that she could go up them so she lied to us and told us Camille was not on the stairs. A few seconds later, the thump came!!








I think McKenna understands now.
Since we have a square banister at the bottom and round at the top, a gate will not fit there. I guess a chair will have to do for now.













I heard whining from the other room and came to find her on the steps whining because she could not get down.














Of course the others had to get in on the action.


















Camille is also starting to try and fit into places she doesn't belong in. She got stuck in between the desk and the file cabinet and couldn't get out. I thought it was funny!













McKenna made me take this one. She loves HER Camille. Sometimes a little too much.

4 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

haha...Holla! cute pictures!! Looks like the girls have fun with each other!

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

Camille and Kenna look alike. The picture are very cute. Haylee needs someone to play with her now that she can crawl and get into things. When you comming back down. :)

Mary said...

I remember when Greg got stuck between the wall and the refrigerator. I heard him whining but I couldn't find him! Kids are too funny!

Ashli said...

BOTH my boys have fallen down the stairs at one point in time or another...Nathan just a few months ago, literally head over heels, and Carter when he was 8 months old. Good luck!