Monday, December 3, 2007

Nothin' like a mullet.....


YES! McKenna has done it!
On Thursday, playgroup was at our house. We had 2 other friends over.( Amber and Annie)
We have a box with crayons, paper, glue, scissors, etc.........
While I was blow drying my hair they were doing puzzles in the dining room right next to the box of goodies. When I came downstairs I went to the computer for a few minutes and then went to check on them.....



My jaw dropped to the floor. They were still in the process of giving themselves a haircut. McKenna and Amber were the 2 who decided to play hair dresser. I know a lot of kids do this at one point but I actually NEVER thought one of mine would. If I part her hair in the middle and do piggy tails you can't tell. Otherwise it looks like this!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Sweet hair cut McKenna! I want to see the piggy tails.

Ashli said...

I did this to myself TWICE when I was her age. My hairdresser really scolded me the second time and I never did it again! Good luck!

Mary said...

I am so sorry....

Sarah Walton said...

Oh Angie, this was just too funny . . . I am so sorry. But at least you can hide it with pigtails. I seriously couldn't tell at church. It's been almost a week and Annie still says multiple times a day, "let's talk about how I didn't cut my hair." haha.... gosh, those girls!

Unknown said...

Great look! Now just cut bangs and a bob and she will be styling! Cory cut his hair when he was little too! Kenna is beautiful no matter what!
MiMi

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

Hey didnt one of your girls cut Isaiahs hair? I think it was Kelly.

Britt said...

AWESOME. Looks like it is time for a cute short trendy hair cut!