Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our First BIG Snow


We woke up this morning to a few inches of snow. The girls jumped right out of bed to look out of the window. 3 hours later it is still going strong.
We were supposed to go to playgroup this morning but I am a bit nervous to drive too far and people said it is pretty bad so we stayed home.
Of course we have no snow clothes but the girls insisted on going out. We did the best we could with the clothes we had for now. They had fun trying to start a snowman.
The fun lasted about 10 minutes and then they were too cold to stay out .
I got a picture of the front of our house and yes, that orange thing by the front door is a pumpkin we still have up.
The rest are the girls having fun.
I bet you guys in California wish you were here!




3 comments:

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

That is alot of snow. The girls look like there having so much fun. And yes I do wish I was there. :)

Laura said...

The snow looks so fluffy and fun! It makes me want to cuddle up by a fire with some hot chocolate.

Unknown said...

Cutest snowbunnies ever! We do wish we could be there to share, it was 82 in Riverside yesterday!
Love,
MiMi