Saturday, March 29, 2008


The Friday before Easter we went to the Columbus Zoo. We had not been there for a while and they were having a special Easter day. It was a bit chilly but not too bad.As we were leaving all of the "stuffed" animals came out to say hi. Camille loved them! None of the girls were scared like I thought they would be.




We got to see a tiger, a sun bear, a lion, penguins, Red Pandas, and a few more. There were not many out.



The girls got to paint eggs for the animals and do miniature golfing for a bit.


10 comments:

Jill said...

I like Kelly's expresion with her mouth wide open. Nice shoes too Ang.! Haha

Kandice said...

We have gone private with our blog and I need your email to invite you. You can email me at allenfamilyblog@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kandice

MiMi said...

Hi Family every week we set one of your pictures as our background on the store computer, I love seeing your faces several times a day but it also makes us miss you even more.
Mimi

Andrew and Trena said...

Holla! we tried going to the san diego zoo, but Jordan was not feeling well the night before we were going to go so we did not go. looks like fun! holla! Celtics!

Laura said...

Ang-

You look good!

Lucy said...

So, I finally looked at your blog after getting the address somewhere at Gram's house. Maybe it was on a Christmas card? I forget. Anyway, if you don't mind, I love reading about people's lives that I haven't talked to in ages to pretend I still keep in touch! If you have any similar interests, my blog address is lucywoolston.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

I am due october 19, so it's too early to know what I'm having. Glad you like to read up on other people's lives as well! It's so much more fun than the annual Christmas card.

Heather said...

That looks so fun!

The Christensens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

how fun! your girls are so cute. oh and about the lakers...aren't you a little torn since they're playing the jazz?