Monday, March 3, 2008

Mommy and Kelly Game Time




Everyday when McKenna takes a nap, Kelly has me play a "couple" of games with her.
One of her new favorite games is Pass the Pigs. It is a game where you roll the dice, or pigs in this case, and get points for the different ways they land. One of the ways they can land causes you to get a "pig out" which means you lose all of your points. We laugh really hard when one of us gets that. It is usually me.












She is the score keeper and loves to give me zeros.
It is a fun game and we take turns winning.

















Another favorite of hers is Candy Store or Whatever Store. We started playing at Halloween and she would lay all of the candy out. I would be a costumer and keep coming back until all of the candy was gone.
Then we would switch and she would be the customer.








On this day we played Candy Store with Fudge
Rounds.










She is starting to get upset because McKenna is slowing down on her naps. This means not as much alone game time with mom. I guess our Candy Store will be getting a little bit bigger!

9 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

holla! looks like a lot of fun! Pass the pigs is really fun! Dont "pig out"! haha

Marla said...

I'm excited that we are now in your parents ward, that way you can't hide from us when your in town- haha. I love Pass the pig game, I had it on my mission to play with members for FHE. They thought it was the funniest thing...I forgot about it till I saw this... Love it!

Sarah Walton said...

So great that you can have special one-on-one time with Kelly. I'm sure she just loves it. Funny how she loves to give you zeros!

Jill said...

Awwww Kelly, what a cutie. I wish I could play 'Pass the pigs' too. And those fudge rounds look scrumpious!

Laura said...

Kelly-

I will play store with you next time I see you. You are so cute!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that game! I used to love playing that with my mom and sisters! Funny how random things bring back memories!

Leah said...

How cute and creative is little miss Kelly! Those will be cherished times when she grow up!

the4bulls said...

nice new layout!

Paul said...

Kelly,

I will play candy store with you too. But don't expect to buy it back from me 'cause it will be gone. You know I've got a sweet-tooth.

Hook an uncle up w/ some fudge rounds!