Sunday, November 11, 2007

This is just part of our Sunday evening activities. Today we forgot it was stake conference since we were home sick last week. Kelly and I made it all the way over to the church and saw that NOBODY was there.
Camille and McKenna still have a cough and runny nose so they were staying home with dad.
We have been in the house all day!
I don't think I will get another post in before we leave for California on Thursday so here are your last pictures before we get to see you ALL in person!



Whenever Camille sees Kelly's blanket, she grabs it and pulls it to her face so she can suck her thumb. It is so cute!


We have a step down family room that keeps Camille contained for now. When we are all in the kitchen she crawls over and, for now, only gets her hands up. She really wants to be where we are. Does that look like your old tile mom?

4 comments:

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

I remember doing that when I was a little girl , playing in the basket. Cant wait to see you in 3 days.

Laura said...

I love the cheesy smiles.

Andrew and Trena said...

Camille is getting so big! Cute pics! See you soon.....Holla!

Cara said...

haha, I can't believe you guys went to church and no-one was there--that's too funny. At first, did you think everyone was taking the day off or something? can't wait to see CA pics.