Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!
The day was finally here and they were excited. I think Kelly was more excited than anyone. She told me that most cheerleaders only have one ponytail in the back so that is what we did. Camille would not keep her hat on for the picture so Cory had to drop it on right as I was taking it.







McKenna got a little more excited when we went outside to take a picture and she saw more kids starting to Trick-or-Treat. She was pretty happy when they got home.
I let daddy take them around while I watched Camille and passed out candy. They got to eat one piece of candy when they got home. A lot of people stay outside on their porch or driveway and hand out candy. It was fun to be in our first house and be able to hand out our own candy this year.











5 comments:

the4bulls said...

so cute! I am glad we got to catch up to your kids and go with them too!

Mary said...

They are all too adorable! You've got to love Halloween.

Andrew and Trena said...

holla back! the girls look cute in their costumes! GO CELTICS!!!

MiMi said...

Is that the cutest penguin ever? And The very best Cheerleader! Thnaks Angie for doing this, but it makes me so homesick for you all!
MiMi

Cara said...

They look so cute! I tried to get a picture of Kelly and Kaitlyn together since they were both cheerleaders...but Kaitlyn wouldn't hold still. Kelly probably didn't think Kaitlyn was an authentic cheerleader anyway though since she didn't have a ponytail in her hair--but her hair didn't grow enough in time. The pumpkin looks amazing!