Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010


Cameron was a lion this year!
(Thanks Laura)

Camille was a pink bunny. She was able to wear her costume the most this year between preschool, church, and trick-or-treating.

McKenna was so proud to be a Candy Corn!!
I thought it was pretty cute too!

Kelly went with a Bee! I think because it was an easy costume.

I slipped the lion costume on at the last minute because he did not like it around his face. I swooped him up and put him in the wagon because he LOVES that!! After that it was no problem!
This was the best group shot I could get .



The sorting begins!
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha! The Candy Corn costume is hilarious! :) Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Mary said...

Very cute!

Kristin said...

Love it Ang- I can't wait to hug all of you soon! (& to spank some bunda's) Hahaha

Nick and Libby said...

So fun!

coach outlet said...

My friend Ulrike recently completed 30 linoprints in 30 days, posting each print on her blog. That project became an exhibition at Sheffer Gallery a few weeks ago.