Sunday, August 8, 2010

The best kept secret- Benihana Birthday

So I know these pictures look the same but in the second one Cory looks like he is too cool for me so I told him I had to post both.

A friend of mine let us in on a big secret. Just go to Benihana.com and sign up for their Birthday Club. On the first day of your birthday month they will email you a $30 dollar gift certificate to use during your birthday month. Since we have birthdays 3 days apart we asked if we could use them both together. YES!

We each got the dinner of our choice and a drink and still had 9 dollars left over to spend but we were full. We could have gotten ice cream too!
They came out and sang to us, took 2 pictures, and gave it to us in a little frame.
I highly recommend it!







6 comments:

the4bulls said...

You look great Ang!!!! Happy Birthday to you both :-)

Mary said...

True, you do!
Happy Birthday!

WineLover said...

Happy Birthdays to Yous!!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Happy Birthday!

Randi said...

Happy early Birthday! I will call you tomorrow! :)

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Glad you could use the birthday secret! Sorry I didn't share it earlier!