Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trip to California






Already checked in and waiting for dad to park the car.



































Kelly before take off!
6.00 AM

























McKenna before take off!
































One of McKenna's favorite parts of the airport was running on the moving sidewalks. Check out the air she
is getting.
























Waiting for Grandma Dorene to pick us up.



















Camille is not too sure about her Uncle Michael.



















































































































6 comments:

Three Peas said...

oh, i miss the beach - i am so jealous!

Jill said...

Perfect picture of McKenna jumping! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Wish we could have been there when you were. Camille looks so grown up. I like Kelly's pink sweater by the way.

Sarah Walton said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I wish I could take a trip to California! glad you're back!

Mary said...

Wow! The kids look great, especially so early in the morning! I've never been to California but I can't wait to go one day.

Marla said...

I'm bummed I miss you guys. The one Sunday I'm sick you are in town and come to our ward. Well I'm glad you had fun.

WineLover said...

Looks like a fun trip - glad to have you guys back :)