Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kelly's First Day of First Grade


On the FIRST day of school I always let her choose what she is going to wear and how she wants her hair done. I always think she will say she wants her hair down with a clip in it because that is how she always wants it every other day. NO! Last year she wanted buns on the side. This year she chose one BIG bun in the back. She also picked out this outfit. I think she liked it because it has matching shoes.

Little sisters wanted to be in on the action as well.
Camille sat down and posed for this one.

5 comments:

Mike Nelson said...

YES YES! i got the first comment! haha cute! i never got to pick out my clothes the first day of school! :(

Jen said...

love the back to school outfit! Hope she loves 1st grade!

Mary said...

Kids are too funny! I think I would want to wear the outfit with the matching shoes too!

Jill said...

Wow the girls keep getting bigger everytime I see them. I can't believe Kelly is in 1st grade! Can't wait for some birthday pictures.

Britt said...

Yeah! How did the first day go? I hope she loved it! Emery just got a letter in the mail from her teacher yesterday and it was so fun to listen to her read it out loud and see the excitement roll across her face. These kids don't start until next week down here and it is a tiered schedule so she doesn't really start until Sept. 2. Lucky you to have it underway!